Atomizer aerator technology was developed many centuries ago for commercial and industrial use. Only recently have consumers realized the benefit they offer, the atomization is achieved by dispersing the water into tiny droplets. Our manufacturer started to integrate this technology into our tap aerators in the last few years and we have now managed to develop a product with a very low water flow rate whilst maintaining an amazing user experience.
Atomizer aerator single jet mist stream is one of the lowest water-saving flow rate tap aerators we have which creates a balanced experienced when washing your hands and face. With only 0.25 liters of water per minute, this water-saving atomizing tap aerator is amongst one of the best performings in its category.
Installation is very easy and fits 95% of all washbasin taps. You can buy this model as an insert only or with male (M24) housing or female (M22) housing. All you need to do is unscrew your current nozzle on your washbasin tap, remove the existing high flow tap nozzle, and replace it with this water-saving nozzle.
- Remove old aerator from faucet. Use wrench if necessary.
- Remove any old washers that might be caught inside the spout.
- Clean the threads inside the faucet spout.
- Install the new aerator onto the spout by hand.
- Turn on faucet. If leak occurs, tighten more firmly.
- The Atomizer may not be used for faucets connected to pressure-less boilers. Atomization requires supply pressure >1 bar.
- Installing check valves at the hot and cold supply is recommended to prevent crossover flow.
- Regular use prevents stagnation in the supply and maintains water quality.
The Atomizer single jet mist stream tap nozzle is also available in 0.1 litres/min (0.02 gallons/min) and can be requested through our contact us or page or a call to our office.
Standards & Product Registration
Meets Dubai Municipality Green Building Regulations
Abu Dhabi Quality & Conformity Council (QCC) Accredited